SOLERA (Voir toutes les offres)Adrar,Algerie Expire le : 02 Novembre 2022
Je recommande mon réseau Je postule
The Role :
- We are looking for a Senior Software Architect to join our team building Solera’s key products for our international market. The Architect will support development teams in designing and developing software products, ensuring adherence to Solera’s Architecture Manifesto. They should have no problem rolling up their sleeves to aid the teams to deliver, meeting with clients help gather requirements or diving deep into data modelling with business analysts.
What You’ll Do :
- Aid Development Leads with application architecture for products and projects
- Identify, design and develop technical assets and components to be used across software development squads
- Work closely with DevOps to align the enterprise architecture with a continuous delivery / deployment SDLC
- Support Development Leads and Product Owners to define and execute technology roadmaps for their products
- Provide guidance and training to development squads, transferring skills and knowledge to team members
- Promote the adoption of standard enterprise architecture and technology stacks across the organization, eliminating technology risks and unsupported technologies.
- Define or provide input into data policies such as retention, security, resilience and migration
- Research, prototype and evangelize new technologies and solutions and communicate them verbally and via written document
- Participate in the definition of the enterprise architecture strategy and roadmap based on API First, Domain Driven Design and Cloud native applications.
What You’ll Bring :
- Professional proficiency in English
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Expert level proficiency in: Java or c#, Spring, Git, Maven.
- Expertise building large scale web applications using Domain Driven Design, Microservices, API First and Event Driven architecture patterns
- Expertise using relational and non-relational databases, such as Oracle, Postgres, MSSQL or MongoDB
- Knowledge of application security, authentication & authorization using patterns such as OAuth and OpenID Connect
- Knowledge of DevOps and Continuous Deliver/Deployment methodologies, implemented using tools such as Helm, Jenkins, Bamboo or Shippable
- Knowledge of Consumer Driven, TDD, BDD and Automated Testing Practices to cover the Testing Pyramid.
It’s A Bonus If You Have :
- Familiar with Docker containerization and Kubernetes orchestration and deploying to Cloud Platforms such as Azure
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, NoSQL, Hive, and others
- Familiarity with Frontend development building responsive UIs using JS Frameworks such as React.
Demonstrated ability to :
- Ability to clearly communicate technical designs and objectives to large groups of people in person and via tele-presence
- Systems thinking - the ability to see how parts interact with the whole (Systems thinking big picture thinking)
- Lead other and work effectively as part of a team
- Interpersonal and leadership skills - servant leadership, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Strong data modelling skills.