About Azadea Group Holding
AZADEA’s possibilities started in 1978, with one small shop and countless big ambitions
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide, in coordination with the Logistics Manager, needed support and advice to internal customers within area of expertise to ensure attainment and maintenance of set logistics practices standards
- Ensure efficient service to the business by sending work objectives and schedules for specific Logistics operations and/or processes
- Identify procedures and reports related to the assigned area of charge, suggesting improvements in order to support the ongoing development of Logistics standards-
- Conduct feasibility studies on new brands/products in assigned business area Follow up, internally, with the local logistics teams on internal shipments and, externally, with forwarders, clearing agents, insurance brokers, and suppliers on all issues related to delay of external shipments
- Ensure logistics policies and procedures are in adherence to identified legal requirements/regulations
- Compare costs of forwarding companies in local markets and recommend best deal in alignment with the group’s corporate strategy
- Report non-compliance issues to the Management ensuring timely resolution while maintaining a high-quality service level.
- Bachelor’s Degree
-3 years of experience in a similar field
- Strong understanding of Logistics systems and countries regulations
- Proficiency in MS Office.
You can send us your application at email@example.com.
- Fluency in English