Importante Entreprise (Voir toutes les offres)Alger,Algerie Expire le : 12 Juillet 2020
- Reporting to Maghreb Region Finance Director, & Deputy RFD –IMEA ,the Finance Manager is responsible for accounting, Audit & Tax Compliances with high degree of monthly and annual closing books of accounts.
- University qualification in Finance/Accounting, business economics or similar qualification with 4-5 years , relevant experience of Tax Laws, recoding and closing of books of accounts in an International environment.
- SAP FI/CO experience is a must. Relevant experience with matrix organization is preferred.
- Very Good Communication Skill and knowledge of English at business proficiency level.
- Adhere the monthly and annual closing reporting date lines .
- Ensure compliance with Corporate and Tax legislation and current changes in the law and its application.
- AP, AR, Accrual accounting, WIP processing in SAP & Cash Collection Cash Control, and Cash flow forecasting.
- Monitoring & evaluation of Financial KPI’s.
- Responsible for external/Internal Audit.
- Collaboration with all Unit manager and local management.
- Ensuring adherence with Group polices and procedure.
- Computer literate & result oriented with excellent analytical skills Communication & interpersonal skills
Je recommande mon réseau Je postule